Nursing for the environment: INTENSIVE
Did you attend the Health and Environmental Sustainability Conference and what to delve deeper? Are you a health professional who wants to know more about how you can make your workplace practices more sustainable?
Then the ANMF (Vic Branch) Nursing for the Environment-INTENSIVE is for you.
This seminar is a crash course in sustainable healthcare that gives you the knowledge and confidence to respond to the issues and to your colleagues, both positively and effectively.
If you are asking the following questions and want to know:
- What’s happening beyond recycling?
- Should I even bother recycling ?
- Why is environmental sustainable practice a governance issue and how do I communicate that to management?
- How do I convert volumes from my audits into dollars, GHG emissions and/or cars off the road?
- How can I and why should I advocate more strongly?
- How can I develop a healthcare specific action plan?
- How can I avoid reinventing the wheel and learn from peers AND access a panel of experts?
Then this is the course for you.
Bring your questions, your ideas, your stories of successes and failures, your frustrations and your hopes. Why not bring some colleagues and develop a powerful collective action plan.
Places are limited to facilitate maximum engagement so don’t miss out.
Member $100, Non-member $300
Login to register
To register for this seminar, first login using the buttons below. If you are not an ANMF member and have not logged in before, create a non-member registration by clicking the non member login button.
Non Member Login