Advanced 12 Lead ECG
This course builds on knowledge gained from the Cardiac Rhythm & 12 Lead ECG interpretation course offered.
It is suited for those nurses in critical care areas, who have previously attended the Cardiac Rhythm & 12 Lead ECG course or have good knowledge of systematic ECG interpretation.
Course Content includes:
- Review of electrophysiology, Review of Cardiac rhythms,
- Review of 12 Lead ECG Interpretation
- Lead placement and groupings
- Recognizing ischaemic and infarction changes
- Detecting (R) Ventricular & Posterior wall STEMI
- Management of ACS
- Causes & calculation of Axis deviation (and the significance)
- Bundle branch blocks
- Unusual ECG occurrences (PE, Pericarditis, WPW syndrome, Dig toxicity, Hyperkalaemia etc)
Member $200, Non-member $280, Job Rep or SIG member $190, Friday 11 October 2019, 9.00am-4.30pm
| Fri, 11 Oct 2019
Start Date: 11/10/2019 09:00:00 am
End Date: 11/10/2019 16:30:00 pm
Venue: ANMF Melbourne Presenter: Simon Plapp
Login to register
To register for this seminar, first login using the buttons below. If you are not an ANMF member and have not logged in before, create a non-member registration by clicking the non member login button.
Non Member Login