Terms and Conditions
ANMF (Vic Branch) Online CPD Module Refund Policy
Definition of terms:
“Module” – refers to an individual course or module, whether purchased as part of a group or singularly. For example, “Type 2 Diabetes”
“Learner” – refers to the student or customer who purchased the course
“Member Credit” – refers to the credit value given to ANMF members that can be used to exchange for courses
Purchases with Credit Card
The ANMF will provide a full refund for the module or modules purchased with a Credit Card if we receive an email request within 24 hours of the purchase. If a module is already completed, no refund will be given for that module.
The ANMF will provide a full refund in the case of a system failure of the learning platform. i.e. the learning platform becomes significantly or permanently unavailable due to technical failure. What constitutes a significant time is at the discretion of the ANMF, but does not include outages of a temporary nature. Refunds in this case will only be given for uncompleted modules
Purchases with Member Credit
Member Credit has no intrinsic value, and cannot be exchanged, converted or refunded for money. It is a discretionary benefit provided to ANMF member that can only be used to exchange for modules.
The ANMF will reinstate the full value of member credit used to purchase modules if we receive an email request within 24 hours of the purchase of the module. If a module is already completed, no refund will be given for that module.
This refund policy does not override your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law.
How to claim your refund
Refunds can be claimed by email to CPDportal@anmfvic.asn.au. The onus is on the learner to request this refund. This email must include your Full Name, Member or non-Member ID (do not send us your password), Contact Telephone, name of module or modules purchased, and purchase date.
Timescale for refund
The ANMF will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you requested it.
ANMF (Vic Branch) Seminar Refund Policy
Definition of terms:
“Seminar” – refers to a face to face class run by ANMF (Vic Branch), that may be hosted online
The decision to proceed with or reschedule a seminar is based on the number of participants registered, however if ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre cancels a session you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel your registration the following will apply:
a) Over 14 days notification, full refund (less 10% administrative fee).
b) Less than 7 days notification no refund or transfer will apply. (Please note that under exceptional circumstances, such as illness where a medical certificate is provided, registrants may appeal).
Terms and Conditions
- Module Expiry – modules will expire if not used or attempted within 1 year of purchase
- Modules cannot be reopened once successfully completed.
- Members – When an existing ANMF Victorian member resigns, transfers interstate, becomes unfinancial, or in any other way ceases to be a financial ANMF Victorian member, they will:
- lose access to their member login and ePortfolio, and
- lose access to any modules purchased with member credit, whether uncompleted or completed, and
- lose any unused member credit.
Any additional uncompleted modules purchased with credit card will be reimbursed, on request, by the equivalent amount of non-member credit. Requests can be made by email.
- We reserve the right to change course content, assessment, dates and learning platform. We reserve the right to suspend or ban a learner who acts against the learning platform, content or support staff in a malicious way, or with unacceptable behaviour.
- Member Credit has no intrinsic value, and cannot be exchanged, converted or refunded for money. It is a discretionary benefit provided to ANMF member that can only be used to exchange for modules.
- While we strive to make our content as up to date as possible, with content written and reviewed by Healthcare industry authorities, official practices can change at any moment. It is up to you to ensure that you stay informed about any changes in your healthcare sector, and learn and follow official practices and guidelines appropriate for your position and place of work. Our online CPD training is for educational purposes only, and we accept no liability for the performance and exercise of your work duties.
- We accept no liability for the content of external websites and resources that we link to.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms & conditions. Changes will be displayed on this webpage.
All ANMF text, images, video, audio, logos, documents and other content is subject to copyright, and may not be reproduced or used without our permission. All third party content hosted by us is used with permission and subject to the copyright conditions of the copyright holders. The content of linked external sites and content is subject to the copyright conditions of their respective owners.