Advanced 12 Lead ECG
This course builds on knowledge gained from the ECG – Cardiac Rhythm & 12 Lead ECG interpretation course.
- Review of electrophysiology and 12 Lead ECG interpretation
- Detecting (R) and posterior wall AMI
- Management of ACS and differentiation of chest pain
- Causes and calculation of axis deviation
- Left and right ventricular hypertrophy and identifying possible valve disorders
- Bundle branch blocks
- Unusual ECG occurrences (PE, pericarditis, Takotsubo, Wolf-Parkinson White, digoxin effects, hyperkalaemia etc).
This course is suited for those nurses in critical care areas, who have previously attended the ECG – Cardiac Rhythm & 12 Lead ECG course or have a very good knowledge of systematic ECG interpretation.
Mr Simon Plapp (RN, BHSc., Post Grad Dip (ICU), Dip Ed, M.Hlth Ethics) has extensive experience as an ICU Educator and simplifies complex topics in a thought provoking and entertaining manner, using clever analogies and interactive teaching strategies. He is currently working as an Education Consultant to various hospitals and is Vice President of the Australian Resuscitation Council (Vic Branch).
Please note: This course is currently scheduled to be delivered face to face at ANMF Victorian Branch, 535 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne. Face to face delivery is subject to change dependent on the COVID-safe conditions and restrictions in place on the course delivery date.
Member $200, Non-member $280, Job Rep $190
| Fri, 24 Jun 2022
Start Date: 24/06/2022 09:00:00 am
End Date: 24/06/2022 16:30:00 pm
Venue: ANMF Melbourne Presenter: Simon Plapp
Login to register
To register for this seminar, first login using the buttons below. If you are not an ANMF member and have not logged in before, create a non-member registration by clicking the non member login button.
Non Member Login