Build psychological safety through communication
Learn strategies to take your conversations to a new level. A highly interactive workshop where we explore the fundamentals and frameworks of Conversational Intelligence®. C-IQ is a transformational body of work, that combines the worlds of neuroscience, language and leadership. By increasing our awareness of how conversations work, we can positively shape our neural pathways to consistently create higher-quality and more effective conversations.
Learning Outcomes include:
- Understand the neuroscience of conversations – and what happens in our brain when we enter fear-based vs trust-based conversations
- Understand how building C-IQ creates a psychologically safe environment where people experience high trust; feel safe to share and contribute their best ideas and experiences
- Apply C-IQ strategies to increase impact and influence
- Explore the 5 blind spots of communication and why conversations break down
- Recognise how to master the 3 dimensions of conversations to impact your ability to lead and inspire others towards mutually beneficial outcomes
- Manage our strong emotions in conversations – “in the moment”
- How using C-IQ can help build strong workplace cultures
This course is suitable for registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives.
Please note: This course is currently scheduled to be delivered face to face at ANMF Victorian Branch, 535 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne. Face to face delivery is subject to change dependent on the COVID-safe conditions and restrictions in place on the course delivery date.
Member $200, Non-member $280, Job Rep $190
| Thu, 08 Dec 2022
Start Date: 08/12/2022 09:30:00 am
End Date: 08/12/2022 16:30:00 pm
Venue: ANMF Melbourne Presenter: Mary Rankin
Login to register
To register for this seminar, first login using the buttons below. If you are not an ANMF member and have not logged in before, create a non-member registration by clicking the non member login button.
Non Member Login