Farewell ACFI – Welcome AN-ACC to the Aged Care Landscape
This seminar will give participants an introduction to the new Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC). After attending this one-day seminar, participants should:
- understand the status of the current aged care landscape
- be aware of a brief history of aged care funding arrangements
- understand a brief history in the development of AN-ACC
- be able to understand the philosophy behind AN-ACC
- become more familiar with how the new AN-ACC funding instrument will be applied
- what will this new funding arrangement mean for staff and residents.
(This course will not teach participants how to do an AN-ACC assessment as this is not the function of aged care staff.)
This course is suitable for all nurses and personal care workers.
Member $200, Non-member $280, Job Rep $190
| Mon, 14 Nov 2022
Start Date: 14/11/2022 09:30:00 am
End Date: 14/11/2022 16:30:00 pm
Venue: ANMF Melbourne Presenter: Edwin Pascoe
Login to register
To register for this seminar, first login using the buttons below. If you are not an ANMF member and have not logged in before, create a non-member registration by clicking the non member login button.
Non Member Login