Farewell ACFI – Welcome AN-ACC to the Aged Care Landscape
Note that this course will be delivered remotely using Zoom. This seminar will give participants an introduction to the new Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC). After attending this one-day seminar, participants should:
- understand the status of the current aged care landscape
- be aware of a brief history of aged care funding arrangements
- understand a brief history in the development of AN-ACC
- be able to understand the philosophy behind AN-ACC
- become more familiar with how the new AN-ACC funding instrument will be applied
- what will this new funding arrangement mean for staff and residents.
(This course will not teach participants how to do an AN-ACC assessment as this is not the function of aged care staff.)
This course is suitable for all nurses and personal care workers.
Member $200, Non-member $280, Job Rep $190
| Fri, 09 Sep 2022
Start Date: 09/09/2022 09:30:00 am
End Date: 09/09/2022 16:30:00 pm
Venue: ANMF Melbourne Presenter: Edwin Pascoe
Login to register
To register for this seminar, first login using the buttons below. If you are not an ANMF member and have not logged in before, create a non-member registration by clicking the non member login button.
Non Member Login