Advanced 12-lead ECG
This course builds on knowledge gained from the cardiac rhythm and 12-lead ECG interpretation course offered.
Pre-requisite: previous attendance at the cardiac rhythm and 12-lead ECG course OR previous other relevant training ensuring a sound understanding of ECG interpretation.
Course content includes:
- review of electrophysiology, review of cardiac rhythms
- review of 12-lead ECG interpretation
- lead placement and groupings
- recognising ischaemic and infarction changes
- detecting (R) ventricular and posterior wall STEMI
- management of ACS
- causes, calculation and significance of Axis deviation
- bundle branch blocks
- unusual ECG occurrences.
This course is suitable for registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives.
Member $200, Non-member $280, Job Rep $190
| Wed, 13 May 2020
Start Date: 13/05/2020 09:00:00 am
End Date: 13/05/2020 16:30:00 pm
Venue: ANMF Melbourne Presenter: Simon Plapp
Login to register
To register for this seminar, first login using the buttons below. If you are not an ANMF member and have not logged in before, create a non-member registration by clicking the non member login button.
Non Member Login